PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Cash Back Shopping!

By now, you've seen the commercials from Ebates saying how much people get paid to shop. Well its true. I have made over $620 from ebates, another $103 from Big Crumbs and just signed up for Shop At Home and hope to be earning with them soon.

 

How It Works is simple, before shopping online, you check into the home page of Ebates (or any of the others) you then find your store and click the link they provide. This is KEY! Ebates even has travel sites, so every time I book a room, I get cash back. Every time I order office supplies for work, I get cash back. Every time I shop on ebay, I get cash back (on hold at the moment) when you reach a certain pay out amount, they send you a check or transfer it to your paypal.

These sites also offer discount coupons. My advice is any time you shop online, double check with these sites first! You'd be surprised at how many sites offer up cash back. These sites will also pay you for referring your friends, usually about $5.00 each friend you refer. So you share the savings and earn even more.

 

Here are the links:

 

Shop at Home  - pays out via check once you've reached $20  - just joined, haven't earned yet, will update soon.

 

Ebates  - pays out once per quarter if your balance is over $5.00, have earned $637.72 since 2008 when I joined.

 

Big Crumbs  - pays out on the 15th of the month but is 30 days delayed.  Have earned $103.18 since 2010..

No comments:

Post a Comment