PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Great Surprise

Such a great surprise to wake up to, but Ebates just credited me from up to last year for some missing rebates that were due.  I had $78 yesterday that was coming me way on Nov 15th, now i have.... $188 !!! bad freaking ass.. someone is going ot have a nice lil shopping spree in about 2 weeks.. thank you hotels.com and ebates

 

for those that dont know, ebates is a site you log into before you go shopping, it then pays you a percentage back once a quarter. So every time I book a hotel room on Hotels.com, I get 3.5% cash back. This is on top of any other bonus you may get from the website you are shopping on and in addition any credit card rewards you get. Its just a nice lil bonus. There are also tons of toehr sites, but I started with ebates and I also use it for all my work purchases, so Its costing me out of the pocket but I'm earning an average of $100 a quarter for shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment