PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Monday, October 29, 2012

BzzKit - Green Mountain Fair Trade Coffee

I just got my bzzkit for the Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade. I had no idea how important free trade was but here's what i've learned so far:
Our Fair Trade Heritage

In 2000, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Inc. became one of the first roasters in the U.S. to offer Fair Trade Certified™ coffees. And we're now the largest purchaser of Fair Trade Certified™ coffee in the world, purchasing more than 38 million pounds in 2011 alone.

Who benefits from Fair Trade Certified™ coffee?
Farmers
Fair Trade helps ensure that farmers get a fair price for their beans. It also improves working conditions, and supports development in farming communities with projects resulting in new schools, roads, health clinics and safer drinker water.

You
All of the above enables farmers to invest in better quality coffee. So while Fair Trade communities enjoy a better quality of life, you enjoy a better quality cup. It's coffee that tastes good and does good too.

Everyone
The benefits go beyond just dollars and cents. Fair Trade growing practices help protect the environment too. Sometimes good coffee really does make the world go 'round.

For more information about Fair Trade, click here.

And all about BzzAgent:

BzzAgent is on FIRE!! I keep on getting freebies!! Its so amazing to know that I get to test out products BEFORE anyone else and I never have to pay a dime. For anyone that has ever tried out a product, you know how the concept works. Receive the products, rate and share your thoughts, get rewards! House Party never gave me any rewards, just free stuff. BzzAgent gives me rewards AND free products!! Currently bzzing about: This Coffee, Burt's Bees Intense Hydration, Alexia Foods, SmartFood Selects, and Endorse App. On top of all those freebies, I also earn MyPoints to cash out for giftcards.. win win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment