PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

still rocking fierce hair







i was very skeptical about this 'oil' powered hair dye, but it really does last a bit longer. i have blond hair and i dye it blonder, so often times the results aren't that on point. this hair dye took it to the next level and i love it. it was easy to mix, easy to apply and lasted long than a certain other nameless brand (starts with F ends with A)






BzzAgent is on FIRE!! I keep on getting freebies!! Its so amazing to know that I get to test out products BEFORE anyone else and I never have to pay a dime. For anyone that has ever tried out a product, you know how the concept works. Receive the products, rate and share your thoughts, get rewards! House Party never gave me any rewards, just free stuff. BzzAgent gives me rewards AND free products!! Currently bzzing about:  Garnier Olia, Lysol Touch of Foam Hand Wash and soon Green Giant Veggie Snacks..  On top of all those freebies, I also earn MyPoints to cash out for giftcards.. win win in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment