PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+ - Spring Vox Box

So i'm by no means a hair maven, i tend to wear my long (past my shoulders) length hair in a pony or a braid. I'll do it up on the weekends if we're going out, but not for every day. I do not wash my hair every day for its health and i like a dry shampoo on the occasional greasy hair day. I thought this Dust It powder was for that, its not. Its a dry gel type product, to give you body without weight. Since I just put it back, this product wasn't really for me. If i was going for big hair, i can see its benefit, but that's not me. 

Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.  Influenster sent me a box of free samples in exchange for me sharing my opinion (negative or positive) about them.





Check out their many style tips on YouTube or their Website


From the +Influenster Page: 


Benefits:

  • Incredible root lift

  • Light-weight powder to texturize

  • Soft matte effect

  • Control & separation

  • Long lasting hold & texture

  • Versatile control effect: the more you apply the more control you get

 

Ingredients:

Innovative formula with Silica is responsible for the strong matte feeling & volume which makes this product unique and a must have. 

 


Finishing Tip:



  • Turn the head up-side-down, apply like salt & pepper, distribute into the roots for a strong and wild finish

  • For a stronger matte look apply product into damp hair. Rake into shape and leave to dry naturally
Application:


  • For instant root lift and volume, sprinkle small amount adding more where needed

  • For more texture and control, rub the powder into your hand, and apply to desired areas

  • Apply to dry hair

  • Style and texture as preferred

     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment