PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

imPRESS Press-on Manicure

As you know, I'm part of the Influenster Holiday Vox Box and received products to test. Here is my feedback on the imPress Press-on Manicure set I received. Sadly I wasn't able to use most of them because i have really wide fingers. When I used to get acrylic nails, they would try and shave my nails in and they would always end up lifting at the edges when my real nails grew out. As with almost all press-on nails, these are made for the normal size hands out there and mine just aren't normal. They are gorgeous and come in a variety of shade and colors. The ones that did fit seemed to really adhere well, but it looked funny with some done and some not so I removed them.  Check out all the colors and styles here, i really wisht they had a fat hand selection so I could join in

No comments:

Post a Comment