PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Lean Cuisine Salad Additions


Recently joined this bzz campaign and finally found the product in stores. hoping to try out my new fancy pants salad tomorrow.

Lean Cuisine Salad Additions


Dress up your lettuce with warm grilled chicken and veggies, cool dressings and ooh-la-la
crunchy toppings! New, in the frozen aisle.  Available in FOUR varieties, these kits upgrade your salad instantly,.

Asian Style Chicken Salad
Bistro Chicken Salad
Cranberry & Chicken Salad
& Southwest Style Chicken Salad..

i went asian, will update again when i figure out if i like it or not.





BzzAgent is on FIRE!! I keep on getting freebies!! Its so amazing to know that I get to test out products BEFORE anyone else and I never have to pay a dime. For anyone that has ever tried out a product, you know how the concept works. Receive the products, rate and share your thoughts, get rewards! House Party never gave me any rewards, just free stuff. BzzAgent gives me rewards AND free products!! Currently bzzing about: Hendrick's Gin, Claritin D,Morningstar Farms, Kellogs Crunchy Nut Cereal, Lean Cuisine Salad Additions,  and K-Cups On top of all those freebies, I also earn MyPoints to cash out for giftcards.. win win in my book.  


No comments:

Post a Comment