PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Hendrick's Gin



so we decided to check out the hendricks gin website this weekend, in anticipation of making some libations for superbowl festivities.. here are our favorites:

 Orchard Cooler:
1 ½ oz (40ml) Hendrick's Gin
¾ oz (20ml) cinnamon
1 oz (30ml) pear puree
½ oz (15ml) lemon juice
1 bar spoon (5ml) simple syrup
1 ¾ oz (50ml) apple juice

Preparation:  Shake and strain over cubed ice into a cooler, or build and stir with crushed ice. Garnish with a lemon wedge and a pear fan.

&

Hot Gin Punch:

  • Ingredients
    • 1 ¾ oz (50ml) Hendrick's Gin
    • ¼ oz (10ml) Antica Formula
    • 3 ½ oz (100ml) Madeira wine
    • dash agave Syrup & dash honey
    • 2 pieces of fresh pineapple
    • dash lemon juice
    • 2 cocktail spoon brown caster sugar
    • pinch of cinnamon powder, 1 clove
    • pinch Juniper Berries
    • 2 large twists of lemon
    • 1 twist of orange
  • Preparation
    • Gently heat all ingredients for at least 2 hours to release the full aromas and flavors.

Find more at http://www.hendricksgin.com/

DISCLOSURE: I am receiving incentives to post this. There was to be a rebate coupon, but I did not receive. Even so, I'm compensated with mypoints for writing this blog post.

And all about BzzAgent:

BzzAgent is on FIRE!! I keep on getting freebies!! Its so amazing to know that I get to test out products BEFORE anyone else and I never have to pay a dime. For anyone that has ever tried out a product, you know how the concept works. Receive the products, rate and share your thoughts, get rewards! House Party never gave me any rewards, just free stuff. BzzAgent gives me rewards AND free products!! Currently bzzing about: This Gin, Claritin D,Morningstar Farms, Kellogs Crunchy Nut Cereal, Lean Cuisine Salad Additions, and Stella Artois, On top of all those freebies, I also earn MyPoints to cash out for giftcards.. win win in my book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment