PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Its ALIVE!! Money is back

things are picking up!! finally!

 

i have :

  • two focus groups scheduled

  • some really NICE product tests going on right now,

  • bzzagent finally woke up and started giving me more campaigns, have FOUR going right now! which is awesome because I need the MyPoints to get a gasoline gift card (invites available)

  • I reached payout on MindField finally, guess they were spam blocked by yahoo! I was pleasantly surprised how quick they were able to pay me.. less than 5 business days total.

  • Cannot wait for my Ebates payment, over $215 coming my way this time, which is RIDIC U LOUS!

  • RPSurveys is $0.25 away from payout, which is soooooooooo hard but i must learn patience..

  • and MySurvey reinstated their referral program! sooooooooooo send me your email addresses and i can refer you on in..


only took until APRIL this year, sheesh about damn time

No comments:

Post a Comment