PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lack of Surveys

so far, this year has been my worst ever in doing surveys. Companies have marketed themselves right and are getting people to take surveys for pennies, or sweepstakes entries when they used to pay me for my opinion.  I made under $400 this year and that is what I'm used to making in a single month. I haven't given up, in fact, I"ll never give up, as long as I'm still making money, but sheesh, they are making it more difficult to keep with it. That being said there is still money out there. An extra $400 is nothing to cry about, its free money and well spent. I've also been mystery shopping to pick up the slack and i LOVE that. It has more than made up for my lack of surveys and keeps me going shopping without having to stress about it. They take a bit longer than surveys to pay, but when you think about it, Mystery Shopping is just a survey about your shopping experience, so I should be great at it. I get paid to test drive cars, shop at local stores, eat at restaurants, go to concerts and drink at bars!

Please put me as your referral: Kellie Luther or dvschic @ gmail PUNTO com

Here are some mystery shopping companies to try:

Bestmark.com

IntelliShop

Referred by Shopper No. 171185 Goodwin & Assoc.

Service Sleuth

No comments:

Post a Comment