PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Other ways to Earn

I do a ton of junk online to earn me money and I only recommend a select few. I have a few sites that pay me to read their emails and sign up for new adventures. A few sites pay you to print out coupons and redeem them and a few sites just pay you to sit there and watch ads.

Here are my favorites:

Snap Dollars = just cashed out $59.08 for signing up for a new discover card..

Hits4Pay = pays me a few pennies to watch ads while I'm also completing my surveys

Deals n Cash = same company as Hits but free money is free money,  Now you can get PAID to read ads on the net for FREE! Deals'n'Cash will pay members to read e-mail, visit websites, shop online, and more!

Swagbucks = pays you to redeem coupons, take polls, search the internet and much more. I have cashed out over $120 in amazon bucks in the 1.5 yrs i've been with them.

Inbox Dollars =a combination of all the sites above, and the strongest earner I have.




Send Earnings = a combination of all the sites above,

No comments:

Post a Comment