PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Big FAT Ebates Payment!!

Got my Big Fat Ebates payment! This quarters total? $215.60! Grand Total Ebates earnings? $1,066.55. Its completely ridiculous to me that some people shop out there and don't use Ebates. There is no fee, no extra work really on your part, just a simple click through. Have to order from Staples? Click through Ebates and earn 2% cash back, EVEN if you already have a staples account. Have to book a hotel, click through Ebates and earn up to 15% cash back. Want to order those shoes you saw but don't feel like going back to the store, click through Ebates and have them delivered, earn up to 15% cash back. Yes, you have to wait a lil bit for it, but hey, since its free money, what's the harm in waiting. I joined Ebates in 2008, and didn't really use it that often. Now when I have to book rooms for my tech's at work, i earn 3% cash back on top of the rewards my company earns on the amex card. Its free money for me and them!

No comments:

Post a Comment