PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Cash $$ To E-File Your Taxes

 

Yup, you read the heading correct. You can get paid CASH to file your taxes. Ebates is offering 11% to H&R Block  25% to Free Tax USA,  or 8% to Turbo Tax! Send Earnings is offering $3.50 to use Turbo Tax and same goes at Inbox Dollars. Since you have to file your taxes ANYWAYS, why not get paid for it! I even saw a company offering $250 to take a survey after you complete your e-file if you were willing to wait until April 1st.  Click Here for that study. The ability to make money is Always there, you just have to look a little harder for it. I filed my partners taxes last night and got paid $5.12 this am via Ebates, even though she has used that SAME company for e-filing before. All I did was log out before I sent the taxes in, did a click through via Ebates and submitted them. Boom, thats it

No comments:

Post a Comment