PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Earn Cash Back Shopping

So its almost as good as using coupons, but it hasn't' caught on as much. If you shop at all online, you need to be using a shopping portal such as Ebates or Shop At Home. All these sites ask is that you click through them before going to your shopping destination. In return, they will give you a percentage of your order back in cash. They don't pay that quick, typically once a quarter and there is some waiting involved, but since its free money back, why not wait for it. I've been with Ebates since 2008 and have earned..... $871 and change.  There are very few sites that aren't online and I find that you can also use them for the specials that the coupon people you are following offer up as well. So not only are you paying rock bottom prices, you are earning cash back on top of it.  I haven't used Shop At Home as much, but I will be receiving my first check in Feb for all my Christmas shopping I completed. Also, new members on Ebates get a $5 to $10 joining bonus with your first purchase.. Any office managers out there or authorized purchasers for companies, it works on Office Depot and Staples too! Travel buffs, check out the hotel and car rental area, get paid cash back on booking your vacations.

 

Here's a picture of my earnings on Ebates  and for all fellow bloggesr, they are offering referral contests for ipads and cash money.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment