PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Years!

What a great year 2011 was! I ended up with just over $4800 in earnings, I spent under $100 on Christmas gifts because of all the amazon gift cards I had amassed, AND I used my Visa giftcards from the Harrahs promotion to pay for my vegas new years trip. No too bad with my 5 nephews, 5 sisters and 6 inlaw, plus wifie and everyone else out there. There are many changes in the different survey companies right now. More and more mergers are happening and we are not seeing as many good paying sites last long. I continue to update my earning sites and I'll continue to do surveys as long as I'm making money. I also ended 2011 with 26 product tests, which isnt' too shabby. Every time I was about to buy cat litter, I would snag another product test, so the timing was amazing! I saved hundred of dollars on cat litter alone. Slick deals is still my go to site for finding new focus groups and I continue to recommend new surveys as the come out, depending on the reviews I receive on SD. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment