PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Focus Groups Pay more than Surveys

In doing my surveys, there occasionally is a focus group or bulletin board. I LOVE focus groups, they pay better than any survey ever will and there are more and more companies doing them every day. Start with Focus Forward and then join a few others, like Schlessinger  then head over to SlickDeals and find a few more in your specific zip code. Also try FocusGroup which finds them and aggregates them for you. These are occasionally online but more often in person, where you sit and give your opinions, sometimes in small groups, sometimes one-on-one. The ones I've done always have a check or cash waiting for you when you leave and since I monitor and make sure I'm never over $600 with one company, I never get a 1099 at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment