PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Monday, July 16, 2012

Paid to COUPON! I love it

Mypoints has been sending me bonus point mails that are worth a whoooping 1000 points each. A $10 gift card can be had for 1600 points, so these are significant coupon trips. I've done two of the three and I just received an email saying i'd get a 1000 point bonus if i do the 3rd one.. I'm so tempted but it requires going to walmart (which i loathe) and buying bug spray at almost $12 out of pocket. I know i'll be getting the $10 gift card but what to do with bug spray? i dont use it because i have cats. hmmm so tempting!

Best of all, I'm earning MyPoints for using and telling you about these free things. On Mypoints I can take surveys, shop, print grocery coupons and much more, earning gift cards for everything that I do!

Paid to Coupon:

Swagbucks
Mypoints
Inbox Dollars
Send Earnings

No comments:

Post a Comment