PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Secret Shoppers Needed!

if you have a Cadillac, Buick, GMC or Chevy, you are desperately needed to complete an auto service secret shop, especially in CA or NV. These shops can not only pay you back for the service you have done, BUT pay you cash on top of that.

visit: shop.bestmark.com to sign up & enter shopper ID (CA25472) in the "Referring BestMark User ID"


Secret Shopping
I get paid to go to concerts, get my oil changed, go grocery shopping, play at regular stores. All reimbursed and paid for by someone else! Here are some of the sites I'm currently using:

BestMark - Referral ID CA25472- does concerts, electronics retailers, oil changes, and much more.


Intelli-shop - high volume of call at home shops, new ones each day. Pays via paypal.

QAMS - tons of lil shops requiring less than 45 minutes for completion. Get in, Get out, get paid.

Service Sleuth High Profile shops, like movie theaters, mall shops, oil changes, a car building shop, etc

Check out volition.com if you ever have any questions regarding the validity of these companies. I only do a few companies and I prefer those that pay via paypal. If I know I have to get an oil change, or I'll be at a certain store, I'll check the job boards before I go, so I can get reimbursed for something I was going to do anyways.
If you are asked who referred you, please put my name or id if provided. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment