PBS

Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Be. Wines. At work even.. naughty

BzzAgent is on FIRE!! Not only have I earned enough for a $25 MyPoints gift card but I keep on getting freebies!! Its so amazing to know that I get to test out products BEFORE anyone else and I never have to pay a dime. For anyone that has ever tried out a product, you know how the concept works. Receive the products, rate and share your thoughts, get rewards!  House Party never gave me any rewards, just free stuff. BzzAgent gives me rewards AND free products!!

It doesn't matter if I like the product or not, they want honest opinions. Recent campaigns have included: Lawry's Seasoning Salt & Marinades, Fresh & Easy and Be. Wines!! Yup alcohol!
Because I'm in California, I probably wont be getting free wine, but a wine rebate. Other states are allowed to have free alcohol, CA says no. I got my mints & my lipgloss on my desk, allowing me to smell good and have soft lips after my sammich with onions from Subway. Got some great coupons for the Be.Wines and submitted my rebate, hope to get my money soon, i love rebates.. so silly to have to wait this long though, i wish more companies did rebates via paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment